To develop and provide spiritual and engaging programs which stimulate interests and active involvement of each and every senior at St. Timothy’s Episcopal Church and in the immediate community.
- To minister to the senior members of the parish and community by providing a diversity of information, education and activities designed to enhance their daily living;
- To plan with the Rector appropriate activities for Senior Recognition Sunday.
- Support the sick, homebound and institutionalized;
- Participate in the Diocesan Seabury Resources for Aging (former Senior Ministries) and other activities;
- Annual Recognition at the Diocesan and Parish levels;
- Forums on current topics significant to the senior’s protection, health and wellness.
- Senior Recognition Sunday/Forum--May
- Annual Senior Fish Friday/Outreach Program—June