Committee Chair and Contact Info
Donna Lewis Johnson, Chair
Committee Members: Adrian Bowie, Brenda Neal, Danny Neal, Gloria Ducker, Laura Richards, and Ruth I. Quartey.
Mission and Outreach
Our mission is to extend the Word of God through ministry and service to the local, national, and international community in a loving, caring and inclusive manner and to encourage active participation of parishioners in outreach programs.
Our responsibilities include:
· Planning, implementing, and evaluating the outreach ministry and programs to the community;
· Developing guidelines for outreach ministries and programs for use of parish facilities and resources; and
· Identifying and recommending additional and/or alternative mission and outreach projects to be supported by the parish.
Mission & Outreach supports and participates with the following organizations:
· Boy Scouts Troop and Pack 1650
· The Order of the Daughters of the King, Annunciation Chapter
· Haiti Micah Project
· Howard University’s Episcopal Chaplaincy
· Samaritan Ministry of Greater Washington
· St. Timothy’s Child Development Center
Special Events/Important Dates: